Male Enhancement Exercise
There is a lot of buzz in the press today about how women are given unfair standards of beauty and expectations in regards to sex. One thing that is not openly discussed, though, is how men face the same issues. Chances are, at some point, your spam folder is going to get littered with advertisements that talk about male enhancement pills, creams, or the latest male enhancement exercise that has been kept a secret. With all the hype that is created, men can be made to feel that they are inadequate, not only physically, but psychologically as well.
Why Men Should Feel Confident Being Average
The truth of the matter is that the average penis size for human males is still 5 to 6 inches in length, and only 4 to 5 inches in girth. An interesting fact that coincides with this is that human females are anatomically designed for mating with males in this size range. The human female vagina is normally only 3 to 4 inches in length, but can extend up to twice that when aroused during intercourse. So, really on a physiological level, the average is the ideal size, as determined by human biology. Adult film stars and certain models only represent a small portion of the male population, just as super models are not the real reflection of the normal female.
Let’s Take a Look at the Fictional Treatments
Pills and creams that are touted as the answer to male enhancement are not always entirely truthful about their results. While many can help men to achieve erections or even seem to increase their girth, the truth is that the result is very temporary, and can sometimes be damaging. For sustained enhancement, there are all manners of devices that claim they can give lasting results, but none seems to have been able to stand up to scientific scrutiny. There are even surgeries that some doctors can perform, which either cut a ligament to make penis seem a little longer or detach the top of the scrotum from the shaft. However, there are very few men who find a lot of satisfaction in these elective procedures. Aside from these treatments, there is also a lot to talk about when it comes to male enhancement exercise as a viable alternative.
A Closer Look at Male Enhancement Exercise
Wading through the muck of the male enhancement field of products, you may stumble upon some sites that claim they have the perfect solution. They claim their patented male enhancement exercise regimen will bulk up your penis permanently. But just what exercises are the majority of these so called, and often exorbitantly priced, regimens comprised of?
- Jelqing is one of the biggest forms of male enhancement exercise that a lot of these sites are talking about. The practice involves a particular form of masturbation. It is basically performed on an erect penis and involves forming the OK symbol around the penis at the base, clenching slightly, then sliding along the shaft to just below the head, and back down.
- Stretching is the other major category of male enhancement exercise that a lot of sites talk about as the best way to gain penis size. The actual exercises can vary, but are all stated to have the goal of stretching out the skin and inner tissues of the penis. Some sites actually tout using weights and gravity on a regular basis to distort the tissues and make them elongate. Other stretching exercises are literally just taking the penis and pulling it out by the head repeatedly and holding it at different angles.
It can be safe to say the forms of male enhancement exercise that have been discussed, and most of those left unspoken, have been claimed as fiction. A simple example of the proof behind why these might not work is the fact that if jelqing did work, the average penis size would have increased quite a bit over the years. Yet, in a collection of studies that spanned over 100 years, the averages have barely changed.
Named after the American gynecologist Dr. Arnold Kegel, this exercise might help to improve sexual function in males. Regular kegel exercises can help strengthen the pelvic floor muscles for men. The increased muscle control can not only lead to better erection control, but it can also increase sexual stamina and improve issues with premature ejaculation.
Excess weight is not healthy for anyone, and for men, when there is extra weight along the abdomen and pubic area, it can result in the appearance of having smaller genitalia. The result of kegel exercises can be enhanced when added as part of healthier lifestyle. Regardless though of whether weight is lost or not, kegel exercises might still help.
Kegel exercises are extremely easy:
- To find the pelvic floor muscles, focus on your stream when you are urinating and work on controlling the flow. The muscles used to do so are the ones you want to work on.
- Practice each day flexing, holding, and relaxing these muscles.
- Most effective routines involve doing sets of ten flexing-hold-release at least two to three times a day. When done properly you will notice that your penis lifts up at the base.
The Bottom Line on Male Enhancement Exercise
No one should ever feel they need to attempt some bizarre and felonious feat to try and change what is natural about themselves. There is no miracle pill or procedure to increase the length or girth of the penis, nor is there really a need for such. If there is a concern about size in relation to sex, just remember a very wise person once said “It is not the size that counts, but how you use it.”
Important: before trying any of the exercises, talk to your doctor.